Letra Devil Come To Me de Dover

Etiquetas:
Letra de canción
Ingles
Enviar a un amigo |


Otras canciones de Dover

Song Scroller

Visitar letra | Letras de canciones
 
Color de fondo


Color de la letra

Copia este código y pégalo en tu blog o web para mostrar el song-scroller de Album Cancion y Letra

Califica la calidad de esta letra
Espere un momento...
Puntaje: 4,00/5. Total votos: 0

Devil came to me
And he said: I Know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said you just follow me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?

Devil came to me
And he said: I Know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said: you belong to me

This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?
I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you

The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Devil came to me
And he said: I know what you need
Devil came to me
And he said: what you need it's me
This is the end but I'm not surprised
You will burn in hell
Do you know why?

The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared

Everybody say now I will take the lessons
That I forgot to learn at school
And they go like: everybody say you deserve what you get
But oh! No, I didn't mean to hurt
I lied for you, I lied for you
I lied for you, I lied for you
Tomado de AlbumCancionYLetra.com
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: like you were
The moon was red and night became my friend
But the stars were evil
And they said: hey, like you were
This is just the end
You will burn in hell tell us if you're scared